“The Home” accepts those who desire supervisory care, companionship, or structured lifestyle. Assistance, as required, with bathing, medications, emergencies, and other activities of daily living is provided by experienced, trained personnel. Residents retain their own physicians.
Excellent care at a minimal cost is possible because of our not-for –profit status and prudent management of endowment funds over the years.
A variety of services are included with monthly rent. Among them, we are pleased to offer our resident with:
- Three meals daily, plus snack
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Furnishings and linens as needed
- 24 hour personal care and supervision
- Medication supervision
- Cable and telephone in all rooms; WiFi in parlor and lounges
- Beauty parlor and barber services available
- Gift shop
- Community transportation
- Case management: Assistance with banking, filing applications for Social Security Income and Medicaid.
“The Home” is under the direction of a professional administrator and staff and is regularly inspected and certified by the New York State Department of Health.